Wednesday, August 12, 2009

When i start avg anti virus-?

it comes-application could not intialize agv- kernel -interface----what to do



When i start avg anti virus-?triumph



Though AVG is a reccomended program sometimes when people do things that they think wouldn't be a problem with their computer they interfere with the program and destroy an important component of it. Avg lately isn't working roperly though and there's alot of contravercy if it really works anymore. I would personally get rid of it and get a new one, One thing i noticed with it about a year or so ago is that it only gets the well known viruses. Go to www.trendmicro.com and do the free virus and spyware scan, after remove the viruses with the prompt that comes up. It's safe free and it can show you just how well AVG works. Get Avast all in one aswell, it works against everything.



When i start avg anti virus-?worms



AVG is total junk. Delete it now. I recommend antivir free edition.
You have a boot virus!, you need to either reformat or get a pro.
I had a similar problem with AVG when I switched my drive filing type. I uninstalled and reinstalled and the problem was fixed. I would try that.



If this doesn't work uninstall and use a free copay of Avast antivirus instead. I hope this helps you.

No comments:

Post a Comment