Saturday, August 15, 2009

My computer running vista wont download security software?

I just bought a new lap top and after the norton ran out i tried to download my internet providers free security by ez trust and when i start downloading it makes it to 40% complete then stops increasing. i tried agv free and the same thing happened.i tried to uninstall the norton but not sure if i did it right.i went into control panel then programs then highlighted norton and clicked uninstall . then rebooted. please any insight would be great.thank you.



My computer running vista wont download security software?microsoft



You have to install the Norton removal tool and run it .



My computer running vista wont download security software?norton ghost



Umm i have Vista too, for AVG u need a special one that runs on Vista, do a google search for AVG vista, also i got the google pack which works with vista, that has spysweeper and Norton. ALso a paid version of SPyswee[er i got worked for VIsta. But wait u say it works tilll 40%? that shouldnt happen. It should download then not work...Hmmm...maybe u have another issue, and its not a vista problem...sorry
check ur internet connection and download the file from a different link
Have you tried downloading AVG off of another server? Or even tried downloading it again? Sometimes I have that happen and I have a laptop w/ Vista. Usually if I just try to download again it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment