Saturday, August 15, 2009

I have a/the JS/Psyme Virus on my Home pc..?

How do I get rid of it...The easiest %26 quickest way..I'm running AGV..It shows it has found it,but won't get rid of it...it has done this for 2 days now...



I also run antisuperspyware...Still there...Thanks...



I have a/the JS/Psyme Virus on my Home pc..?internet security



Try to use Kaspersky, you can also get it from their site for trial



I have a/the JS/Psyme Virus on my Home pc..?network security



i had the same problem on my home computer to. the only real differance was that mine was the VBS/phyme varient. They are both are simmiler...



try this.



Please download ATF Cleaner by Atribune %26 save it to your desktop. DO NOT use yet.



Please download, install and update AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5. DO NOT perform a scan yet..



Print out the AVG Anti-Spyware Install-Scan Instructions.



Reboot your computer in SAFE MODE" using the F8 method. To do this, restart your computer and after hearing your computer beep once during startup [but before the Windows icon appears] press the F8 key repeatedly. A menu will appear with several options. Use the arrow keys to navigate and select the option to run Windows in "Safe Mode".



Double-click ATF-Cleaner.exe to run the program.

No comments:

Post a Comment