Monday, August 17, 2009

AGV antivirus is blocking my email?

can anyone help me I recently installed AGV free anti virus but is keep blocking my emails, I did have mcafee but it has expired and is quiet pricy to renew I am on windows xp



AGV antivirus is blocking my email?adware remover



Did you totally un-install mcafee before downloading AVG ?



AGV antivirus is blocking my email?antivirus protection



Now update AVG - you can only run AV on your PC you was lucky you did not get a computer lock up. Report It


hmm weird are you sure it's AVG? maybe it's like your computer firewall or something
Either you can stop the email protection.......



Or use some other AV like nod32.....
Can you describe what you mean by blocking your email? You sent out a test mail to yourself from your computer and you don't receive it?

No comments:

Post a Comment