Saturday, August 15, 2009

HELP with my Computers?

ok i have a HP Desktop and its going very slow i cleared out my cookies and temp files and my recycle bin and i removed programs i dont need i TRY using DISK CLEANUP but it dont even do anything i ran it over night and it didnt even move at all!!! i scan AGV on the C drive and it took 2 hours and it said i have 5 threats??? CAN SOMEONE PLZ HELP ME!!!! how do i fix my pc to run faster and better



HELP with my Computers?network security



Reformat



need help im me or email me



HELP with my Computers?norton internet security



So you figured it out? Report It


when you ran AVG did it quaritine those 5 threats? If it did delete them. If it didn't you may need to try ccleaner or spybot search n destroy to delete them. try start%26gt;control panel%26gt; internet option%26gt;delete%26gt; delete all option tick box for ad ons and yes. That should get rid of cookies, prior to that run antispyware, for me this is a part of my shut down procedure, every time I log off, aand defrag your hard drive every fortnight. Regular house keeping helps keep your pc running in its prime. More info on how much ram you running also this could speed it up, but get rid of threats first.
You need to give some specs...like memory???



You can use (tweak up) virtual memory, according to your hard drive...but again..info??

No comments:

Post a Comment