Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I'm looking for a motorbike helmet for my boyfriend?

he wants an AGV Rossi replica but I don't know which one to get! Any advice?



I'm looking for a motorbike helmet for my boyfriend?symatec



let him choose, and check the fit..........take him to the store........



I'm looking for a motorbike helmet for my boyfriend?vista



If they are sold in your town, get him a gift certificate. A helmet should be tried for fit before you buy.
my best advice is to just research it on google or somethign and see the differnt designs and see whaihc one fits his bike the best.
He will need to try it on as the size needs to be right for his protection



If it is a surprise then I can only suggest a gift token from your local dealer if not then take him out shopping



Try Heingerike (sorry about the spelling)
if u know his head size do your best to get him what he wants and if that's not good enough get him a gift certificate...
It is very important the helmet fits correctly, and I can only see that happening if he tries it on in the shop.
Take him to a motorcycle shop that sells that brand of helmet. Have him measured with a tape, the shop should have a special tape measure that will tell him which size he should wear. Then try on the helmet. Everybody's head is different and the fit is critical. Nothing worse than a helmet that rubs a part of your head raw after a couple of hours riding. Also be aware that manufactures sizes will vary, ie. not all size medium's are equal. So it's best to be able to try on the helmet.
Is he that hard to ride?
www.motor-cycle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment