Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Desperate Help Needed?

I have an adware problem that is almost driving me to throwing my laptop out the window...



I am recieving on average about 6 pop-ups a minute, and regularly get bursts of about 30 pop-ups in one go which completely crash Windows.



I have done everything to remove them but to no avail.



I have these programs running fully up to date on my computer:



AGV Antivirus



SUPER Anti Spyware



Ad-Aware 2007



Spybot Search and Destroy



Windows Defender



On running one of the adware programs, the problems I find are 'Adware Tracking Cookies'



After discovering this I though putting the computer into safe mode, deletig all cookies and browsing history, running all my virus/adware programs with full scans, would solve the problem.



I optamistically returned to normal mode, only to be bombarded with the pop-ups again.



Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I am in desperate need of it!



Desperate Help Needed?anti virus



You might be infected with even greater spyware which your installed software didnt manage to pick up. I suggest you head to a PC forum and get your PC disinfected. I nearly killed myself twice for my working laptop got infested by them. This PC forum saved my life twice and I am eternally grateful. I hope you'll get saved by them as well.



They'll do all the investigative work from one main program, HijackThis.

No comments:

Post a Comment