Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I really need to find a antivirus and spyware programme on my computer, and have tried finding one.

I have used AGV and that didnt detect anything, so I put on Panda and it told me I had 38 viruses on my computer. That has since run out and I need another one. I dont want to pay for one (no money) Please help ( no rude comments as I have had enough of them every time I put a question on here!!!)



I really need to find a antivirus and spyware programme on my computer, and have tried finding one. Help!!?virus removal



Avast is a very good and free anti virus programme. Goto www.download.com and search for it on there,there are many free security tools on this site which would suit any computer user and I would reccommend 'spyware terminator' for getting rid of those spyware bits n bobs.



I really need to find a antivirus and spyware programme on my computer, and have tried finding one. Help!!?anti virus protection



get avira antivir, it is actually better than avg, and also free: http://www.free-av.com This antivirus consistently comes out better than most paid av programs in tests. (note: make sure to uninstall both avg and panda before you install avira - as having multiple antivirus programs can cause conflicts)



for the latest statistics on antivirus comparisons: http://sunbeltblog.blogspot.com/2008/01/... (links at the bottom)

No comments:

Post a Comment