Monday, August 17, 2009

An AGV test shows a virus on my computer how do I get rid of it once the test has finished?

install norton anti virus of any other available to you and update the virus list and scan your system, if any visur found delete them, if no then reinstall the service pack and internet explorer, if still you have the same problem then you will need format your pc and install clean windows



An AGV test shows a virus on my computer how do I get rid of it once the test has finished?ariel



RTFM



An AGV test shows a virus on my computer how do I get rid of it once the test has finished?computers



Delete It
Open virus vault and delete files.
After the test has run AVG gives you option to delete or quarentine anything found....delete it
AGV should do it automatically after the test if not go into the vault and clean virus
does it automatically

No comments:

Post a Comment