Saturday, August 15, 2009

A Trojan Horse is quarantined in my AGV virus vault. It cannot be healed.?

If I delete it, do I also delete the infected application? How do I figure out what the application is? Ever since this happened to me and my computer, Adobe 7 is really screwed up. I can't uninstall it to install 8, and it is a mess. Thanks in advance.



A Trojan Horse is quarantined in my AGV virus vault. It cannot be healed.?firewall



try this freeware trojan horse or whatever! spybot - search %26 destroy!



A Trojan Horse is quarantined in my AGV virus vault. It cannot be healed.?husqvarna



Just highlight it in your virus vault and delete it, it shouldn't affect your program at all. If you have Xp you can then go back to where Adobe was not messed up and upgrade it.
Juz go to the vault %26 delete the Trojan Horse . But before that it is advisable for you to create a System Restore . It is to make sure that if by deleteing the trojan in the vault %26 it causes ur PC to malfunction, you can resotre it to the actual state .
delete it straight away if adobe doesnt work delete that reinstall that again
You should create a restore point just to be safe. Delete the trojan horse that AVG has quarnetined, even if it deletes the infected files.



Now, to be able to uninstall Adobe 7 in order to install Adobe 8 you need to reinstall Adobe 7 to recreate any infected or deleted files, including the uninstall information. Once you have reinstalled Adobe 7 you should be able to now uninstall it properly. Once it is uninstalled then install Adobe 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment