Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A computer that I have is showing up with the worm Alcan.A..Can I get help to remove it Please..?

I have tried to remove it with adware, spyware doctor, superantispyware remover. agv antiware and spywareblaster nothing work..Someone told me about xoftspyse..but also informed me that I have to get the license for the particular veresion..That is why I need help...Thanks



A computer that I have is showing up with the worm Alcan.A..Can I get help to remove it Please..?vista



Instead of getting into using unknown utilities (which may also be trojans themselves) you should try reputed sites. I suggest you try to manually remove it using information as given on this link.



http://www.sarc.com/avcenter/venc/data/w...



A computer that I have is showing up with the worm Alcan.A..Can I get help to remove it Please..?antispyware



WINDOWSMARKETPLACE.COM HAS FREE WORM REMOVAL DOWNLOADS. IF THE VIRUS WONT LET YOU DOWNLOAD ,SHUT YOUR COMPUTER OFF AND KEEP CLICKING F8 ON RESTART THEN START IN SAFEMODE WITH NETWORKING AND TRY IT THEN
easy one.. you'll love this site. go to boon-dog.com sign up..its free.. then a few different choices.. on the front page they have a spywear blaster , but they also have TONS of free removal tools click click kinda stuff.. downloads.. then apps.. you can ask in there forums.. and advice.. get Ubuntu linux.. or suse 10.1 they are both really clean interface versions of linux.. no more virus trouble.. looks just like windows.. except cooler.. turst me on that.. and simple to install.. put in the disk and restart the computer.. and the best part.. free
Go to Microsoft it should work. Malicious software removal tool.



http://www.microsoft.com/security/malwar...

No comments:

Post a Comment