Monday, August 17, 2009

I have AGV but my doctor said I will live, Can anybody tell me if it's OK to empty the virus va

I thought after lunch! Seriously I would like to know



I have AGV but my doctor said I will live, Can anybody tell me if it's OK to empty the virus vault and when ?avast



I have used agv for over 2 years and have emptyed the



virus vault 2-3 times never been any problems.if your not



sure run scan after.



I have AGV but my doctor said I will live, Can anybody tell me if it's OK to empty the virus vault and when ?ducati



Yes you can remove it. AVG should destroy it but I would make sure. I would use a program like Eraser to destroy the malware.



It is freeware an highly effective.



http://www.heidi.ie/eraser/
That's good news about your AGV there. Yes you can empty your Virus Vault but please exercise extreme caution - it could blow up in your face. Best time to tackle this task is at 16:23 give or take 7 seconds.
If your computer is operating normally. Then what you have in your virus vault can be safely removed :-)



P.S. don`t forget to update your ani-virus software frequently. And your anti-spyware. :-)
yes you can and should empty the virus vault whenever you want
it is safe to empty your virus vault because i also tried it and i didn't see any problems on my computer bec. i am also using AVG Anti virus

No comments:

Post a Comment