Wednesday, August 12, 2009

How do i remove FOR FREE about blank it has hijacked my browser?

i have run spybot ,agv,ad aware and xoftspy ware but it keeps coming back when i click on internet explorer i have had this problem for a week now so please help me some one ,anyone im going out of my mind



How do i remove FOR FREE about blank it has hijacked my browser?virus scanner



Do some research on the net for removal of browser hijackers.



How do i remove FOR FREE about blank it has hijacked my browser?anti virus software



google HIJACK THIS and download their program, be sure to have a qualified technician help you with what to remove and what not to remove. that should fix the problem.
search for a specific key word regarding what advertisement is showing....



use your regedit...

No comments:

Post a Comment