Wednesday, August 12, 2009

So about my 12 yo sis moving into MY room (I'm 16)?

my previous question:



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...



I've given it alot of thought, and I actually miss staying up all night whispering, and we don't have as many conversations as we used to. but as i mentioned before, i like having my spot. so i'm divided 50/50 on what to do. I love my sister, we jam (on guitars and sing), dance, exchange stories and secrets, all the time, but then again we have our aguments. and looking at it from her point of view, i would also want to share a room with my older sister than with 8 yo twins (especially thes 8 yo twins, eh!! they could make a nun swear). so i just want you to give me a yes or a no. nothing else just one word on what i should do. thanks!!!



So about my 12 yo sis moving into MY room (I'm 16)?anti virus scan



Yes, share your room. Honestly, it sounds as if you want to.



So about my 12 yo sis moving into MY room (I'm 16)?ariel



All I'm saying is, your a teen girl and your lil' sis is going to copy ALOT of what you do. If you truley are a good role model and everything, maybe sharing a room and doing that stuff is a good idea. But if you aren't and stuff; then maybe teaching your baby sister isn't such a good idea. Also, keep this in mind, you're friends might come over and she'll be annoying and stuff. You'll figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment