Saturday, August 15, 2009

I have obfuskated virus on my pc, scanned with AGV?

Also have photo album virus (msn) and worm/Generic.BAG I have tried to get rid of them but they are at vault at the moment, my pc seem slow at the moment, please help as im not very good at setting up such as removal of virus! any basic would be greatly appriecated



I have obfuskated virus on my pc, scanned with AGV?free antivirus download



Removeit Pro. Find it over on Majorgeeks.com. If it can't get rid or a virus, it will tell you where it's at so u can go and delete it manually. I use it along with my usual scans.



I have obfuskated virus on my pc, scanned with AGV?internet security



Try spyware doctor....It's free and it got rid of lots of trojans and other malware off my laptop..Good luck!! Oh and avoid SYSTEM DOCTOR like the plague as it's malware...
Try avast.



before that close all windows
* This is a program that appears desirable but actually contains something harmful. Masquerades as another, harmless program and allows other computer users to gain access to your computer through a security hole.



try to remove it with avg spy remover if that fails try this one it says it will remove it Spyware Detector to Remove this spyware



http://www.pctools.com/spyware-doctor/?r...
what AVG may be detecting is the virus in you system restore files if it is it can't delete it the OS won't let it what you need to do is temporarily disable system restore that will delete the files when it's finished deleting the files then re-enable system restore to disable it open the control panel double click on system click the system restore tab but a tick in the box which reads "Turn off system restore on all drives" click apply when the files have been deleted remove the tick and click apply again that should cure your proplem

No comments:

Post a Comment