Saturday, August 15, 2009

Just curious,, who wears a Shark motorcycle helmet or an AGV helmet?

if you do wear one, how does it feel? does it have alot of noise, heavy, light, good air-flow?



Just curious,, who wears a Shark motorcycle helmet or an AGV helmet?free spyware remover



I think I may be able to help you here as I have just changed from an AGV to a Shark. The first thing is that both AGV and Shark make helmets across different ranges and specifications. I have worn AGV's for over twenty years as they were a good helmet and fitted my head shape. I even hit a tree with one on and still have my head so you could say they work well. The Shark I have just aquired is a racing model and a bit further up the price range from the AGV's that I used to get so naturally I would expect, and have gotten, a helmet that is better ventilated, quieter, lighter and better padding. It is also made of stronger and lighter materials than the lower priced models of Sharks. I like both brands and would recommend them. I would suggest that you try as many different brands and models as you can to find one that fits your head and do not by the cheapest. There used to be an old saying 'Buy a twenty dollar helmet if you have a twenty dollar head.' Lastly never ever buy a second hand helemet, ever, even if it looks new.



Just curious,, who wears a Shark motorcycle helmet or an AGV helmet?ktm



I wear a cowboy hat and a leather thong.Flip flops too,if the pavement is hot.
The shark is one of the lightest helmets made. The Suomy being the lightest.



AGV makes great helmets and I always considered them under rated by most consumers.



the best way to get a rgreat deal on a helmet is to know your size and desired color or style then call an on-line retailer and ask to see what they have discontinued.



I have some Suomy helmets and AGVs %50 off.



info@cyclemartusa.com
scorpion exo 700
I just wear a shark hat on my head. It amuses my daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment