Saturday, August 15, 2009

I updated my yahoo toolbar and lost my agv antivirus icon. Do you know how to get my lost icon back?

go to view menu....button....



then go to tool bar...n select the avg OPTION...n thus u will retain the avg icon



I updated my yahoo toolbar and lost my agv antivirus icon. Do you know how to get my lost icon back????free anti virus



This is what you must do in order to put all your information in order. First you must go to this website.http://www.iolo.com/sm/



After you have done that then you must Download System Mechanic professional 6. With DriveScrubber2. After you have done that and installed it you have that installed you have to preform a DriveScrubber2 as soon as it is installed. After that is complete you have to restart your pc. After you restart then you will have to preform all the other scans on System Mechanic 6 after that is done your pc will look and run great. I should know i never had any complaints when i recommend it to all the other people. They love it. After everything is done all your files and folders will be in perfect shape. You should be able to access your email. If that doesnt work you can go for the old try and true method. You are going to need 3 tools. 2 magnets and a hammer. Take off the metal pc tower exposing the hard drive and everything else. After that is done take out your motherboard and hard drive. Take the motherboard and break it in half. Dont worry your pc will run 5 times better. After that is done take the 2 magnets and run them over the hard drive. Leave them there for 2 days then come back to check on it. take the magnets away and put everything back together and turn on the pc. There you go you have the very fastest pc in the world. No need to thank me.

No comments:

Post a Comment