Wednesday, August 12, 2009

How do i remove a trojan virus?

the trojan is called trojan.peacomm



i have had it on my pc since January 19, 2007, but can not get rid of it i have scanned my pc with norton,agv many more but can not get rid of it,



i know its still there cause this pop up comes on my screen saying protect my, when i click yes, the name trojan.peacomm, comes on in red writing,



theres i red %26gt;!%26lt; flashing at the bottom of my screen,



is there a way i can get rid or not



thanks for reading my question just hope you can help me



How do i remove a trojan virus?abtuvurys 2005



First I have to say I HOPE UR UNDER WARRANTY. I had a Trojan and nooo AVG wont do sqiddly cause I had/have that too. Get a new hard drive and fast. Take out the old one and put in the new one. Trojans are like the US Army's black ops::infiltrate, secure, destroy.



If it gets past spy-ware it wont get caught I had it and it shut down my hard drive and it became inoperable. The flashing red is pretty much the computer saying GET IT OUT OF ME and if you can't it will completely destroy your computer. SO as fast as you can, put all of your necessary files on a flash drive because if the Trojan succeeds you won't have any.



How do i remove a trojan virus?antivirus programs



We just replaced our tower last october and we got the same problem you did many times...we couldn't figure out how to get rid of it either so the only thing we did is go to click on start then go to all programs and then from there go to pc help and tools and then click on recover pc back to original factory settings so that it was just as it was when we first bought it and since then we haven't had anymore problems...no more signs popping up or anything
try this. Go to:

No comments:

Post a Comment