Saturday, August 15, 2009

How do I get rid of a trojan horse or virus?

I downloaded Nero vision on Ares but it came with over 30 different 1MB zipped files(mainly Pinnacle,Cyberlink,rapidshare...)



When i scan those zipped files, AGV detects nothing in them. I keep deleting them and emptying my recycle bin but they keep reappearing in my shared folder anytime I reboot my pc. My AVG caught a Trojan horse yesterday( i' ve forgotten the name because I deleted it from the virus vault.)this morning I woke up to find the zipped files back in my shared folder.What do I do to get rid of them for good?



How do I get rid of a trojan horse or virus?network



better mention the name of the virus......



put it in google and u will get the solution...first see if thr is ny unwanted process running in ur task manager.......if thr is one..end that process....go to "regedit" and now follow the google tips ...........cause what trojan entered ur pc is not known.the virus on execution changes the registry value...it may replicate itself in different lcoations eg all the drives....like sxs.exe worm...... and there are a few which re-appear in shareed folders -means executed....so chek it online........better have AVAST antivirus or BITDEFENDER



both are good ...have ur firewall on.....



may be if u r too worried................format ur OS and reboot ur PC n run a virus scan first.............ok? i hope enough tips........



but do have a back-up of ur personal data if any.....

No comments:

Post a Comment