Saturday, August 15, 2009

Keeps getting a pop up advert that seems stuck in my system?

I have Windows Vista. My pop up alert is on High. I have AGV and Norton, plus other Anti spyware downloads and each scan comes back clean BUT I keep getting the following pop-up advert - SECURITY SYSTEM WARNING THREAT ABEBOT - CLICK HERE TO VISIT ANTISPYWARE SITE. It keeps popping up eavery 20 mins or so. I did try to visit the site but my Norton said it was a security alert. How can I stop this advert popping up?



Keeps getting a pop up advert that seems stuck in my system?internet



Cool down Jules and beauti



ur problem is that u r too much careful for security



thats y u installed too many antivirus and antispyware softwares that not only effected ur system performance but also ur efforts



the rule of thumb



keep the virus creators gussening about ur pc security arrangements



those popular antivirus and antispyware are prime targets of virus creators



use small securities



how?



1) Use firefox with "no script", "DR.Web Antivirus Link Checker" and "flash block" plugins...



2) Use Spywareblaster for securing Internet Explorer as well as any browser u r having..



http://www.pcworld.com/downloads/file/fi...



3) Use Any Real time Anti-spyware like u said "widows Defender"



4) Use some not so popular and boasting antivirus which consumes less memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment