Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Arai tour x or Shoei Raid II?

Anyone use a Arai Tour helmet? I ride a TDM900 and currently use a AGV Kinetic helmet, but find that I get no air circulation from the chin area (bit of a Brucie Forsyth chin I'm afraid) which causes the visor to mist up. I've tried on the Arai Tour and with the extra chin room this should be OK, but I'm not sure about the peak on the helmet at high speeds whipping my head back? Or do I go for a Shoei Raid which has more room than my existing helmet?



Arai tour x or Shoei Raid II?spyware remover



I just bought the Shoei Raid II yesterday, the shop i bought it in let me try both on. I've a big face and was suprised how comfortable the Shoei was, previous helmets always had one area which was uncomfortable .. this one didn't. As one of the previous posts says, the shop probably won't let you borrow their helmet .. incase you damage it etc, but they will let you wear it in the shop for a while to see how it feels after time - seeing if there's any stress marks etc. Only you know what fits you and the only way you'll be able to tell is by trying it on. I'd seriously go against mail order, unless you've tried it on in the shop first - but then you've wasted the nice people in the shops time and have nowhere to go if you have any issues/querys at a later date.



Arai tour x or Shoei Raid II?virus removal



i get too much wind in the Aria.
You should ask the dealer to loan you a helmut before you buy one, I bought a ARAI and seem to get a lot of noise but it is liter than shoei, but the shoei is definately quiter
try both on at a dealer to see what feels more comfortable for you also price could be the difference.some people feel that either shoei or arai is better but really comes down to personal taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment