Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Why won't my pc install my AGV7.5 updates? I have automatic updates on and my license is good u

I just bought a popy of "Personal computer world" and it has a free cd with 5 programs including AGV anti virus professional7.5, with a one year license, should I remove my old AGV7.5 and install this instead? The cd also has webroot spwsweeper5.5, driver genius6, webroot desktop firewall5.5 and Ashampoo power up XP platinium2.



Why won't my pc install my AGV7.5 updates? I have automatic updates on and my license is good until July2008trojan



Yes remove any old previouis version of your antivirus. restart then install the new version. you really dont need a firewall. if you have windows xp just use the windows firewall.



Why won't my pc install my AGV7.5 updates? I have automatic updates on and my license is good until July2008abtuvurys 2005



I would uninstall AVG, visit their website and download the latest version. Most likely the one on the cd is outdated.



free.grisoft.com

No comments:

Post a Comment