Saturday, August 15, 2009

I'm trying to upgrade from AGV 7.1 to 7.5 (free edition).?

When I start the installation proccess %26 it prepairs to install I keep getting "installation failed". I read the error report but don't know how to procceed. any ideas?



I'm trying to upgrade from AGV 7.1 to 7.5 (free edition).?ducati



hey



why dont you get a new avg free instead of wasting time in updates with no results.......han!!!!!!!! go to google and search for AVG free 7.5 and then download it from the right site



I'm trying to upgrade from AGV 7.1 to 7.5 (free edition).?hp



I have tried that.



This is how I did it uninstall avg 7.1 don't do the repair thing it has bugs.



Then install a clean avg 7.5, I would presume that you already downloaded it.



Don't do the upgrade thing you will have problem with their updates.



If they are not removing support for avg 7.1, I would stick with it. I think it's better than 7.5.



That's based on experience.
PLEASE READ THIS ; I got caught exactly like this, and the solution is simply to turn off stuff like Widgets, OnSpeed, Zone Alarm and any other firewalls you might have. THEN do the install, and Then switch all the o+s back on - some of them will probably come back on by themselves anyway.



WARNING: DO N O T DELETE ANYTHING REGARDLES OF WHAT No,1 HAS SAID.....and.....

No comments:

Post a Comment