Wednesday, August 12, 2009

How to clear a virus which will show those creepy n stupid message? wat kind of virus is it?

i used to go www.youtube.com to upload and look 4 videos..one day..when i click into da site...a message appeared..saying "youtube is banned, you fool..the admistration din do this, guess who? muahaha..." I double check with my friends and get to know that youtube is still functioning properly... i have cleared da virus in my com with AGV but I still havin da same problem... can someone help me?? Thanks a lot...



How to clear a virus which will show those creepy n stupid message? wat kind of virus is it?norton internet security



I have a feeling that when you click youtube, you are being redirected to some other website (a hijack) OR to an html code residing in your PC. Try using AboutBuster and CWShredder. Delete or fix what they find. Also install SpywareBlaster by Javacool (easy to find them via Google) and Advanced WindowsCare and use their immunize features (read up on them). All these software are free and very very good. Also install HijackThis and scan your computer with it but don't do anything with what it finds. Just copy and paste the scan log here so we can take a look at it. You can edit your question and add to it by posting the HJT scan log contents.



BTW, everyone, try using TheWorld Browser. I have been using it but no infection so far for almost 8 months now. And that's unusual for me..hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment