Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Maybe, or not why is he among us?

Extreme places I didn't know



I broke everything new again



Everything that I'd owned



I threw it out the windows, came along



Extreme ways I know move apart



The colors of my sea



Perfect color me



Extreme ways that that help me



Help me out at night



Extreme places I had gone



But never seen any light



Dirty basements, dirty noise



Dirty places coming through



Extreme worlds alone



Did you ever like it planned



I would stand in line for this



There's always room in life for this



Oh baby, oh baby



Then it fell apart, fell apart



Oh baby, oh baby



Then it fell apart, it fell apart



Oh baby, oh baby



[ Find more Lyrics at www.mp3lyrics.org/agV ]



Then it fell apart, it fell apart



Oh baby, oh baby



Like it always does, always does



Extreme songs that told me



They helped me down every night



I didn't have much to say



I didn't get above the light



I closed my eyes and closed myself



And closed my world and never opened



Up to anything



That could get me along



I had to clos



Maybe, or not why is he among us?antivirus programs



Extreme Ways-Moby for the Bourne ultimatum soundtrack....fuc*ing awesome song



Maybe, or not why is he among us?computer protection



?
good one
huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment