Saturday, August 15, 2009

Help! trying to reinstall anti virus protection------?

This is my third question today,I am unprotected at the moment as I un installed my McAfee as it was showing that it was running out.I had heard of AVG and therefore took off McAfee and tried to install AVG, but AGV said that they had detected an outdated version on my PC of Roxio Easy CD %26DVD Creator which contained a bug and that it would cause a problem if I did'nt update the version,(this was put on by the Manufacturers of my P%26gt;C%26gt;) I therefore tried to update same ,Roxio wouldn't let me.



I have therefore tried to re-install McAfee, I put the DVD in but it's just telling me to read the agreement and has an exit box. Is it because it's running out that it won't re- install or what, I can't seem to win here Help please, I'm a novice at all this. Should I be connected to the internet when installing McAfee or not, I'm not the person who installed it in the first place.



Help! trying to reinstall anti virus protection------?malware



I would suggest switching to Nero to burn CDs/DVDs.



Roxio can create lots of issues on a PC, so you should un-install that program, at least temporarily, so that you can run the AVG installation without any error messages.

No comments:

Post a Comment