Monday, August 17, 2009

Having AGV 7.5 and Spybot enought?

I have both currently,but I wonder if you can also have windows defender with avg and spybot? Or will it cause some sort of trouble?



Having AGV 7.5 and Spybot enought?antivirus programs



Part 1 to your question) I would say it wasn't. But then again, you can never have "enough" if you know what I'm saying. The programs I use include the following. Notice how there are 2 or 3 of the different programs with the same purpose. This increases your likeliness to remove/detect a virus.



AVG AntiSpyware



Etrust Ez Armor AntiVirus



Bit Defender-Free Edition



A-Sqared Free



A-Sqaured StartCenter



Ad-Aware SE Personal



Trend Micro- Anti Spyware



Microsoft Malicious Softawre Removal



Spybot Search %26 Destroy



eTrust Pest Patrol (only "detects" the infection unless you buy)



Windows Defender ...and..



eTrust internet Suite



As much as these are tons and tons of programs (they are @ apprx. 10-20 Mb. each) I unfortunatly STILL don't detect all viruses. Although, I am well-protected. Also, when choosing programs, I highly suggest that you make sure its a known name. Especially with Anti-Spyware products. Those especcialy contain viruses. So, Make sure its a Corp. not some random name, like Super AntiSpyware (which is a program) which i DO NOT reccomend buying/using.

No comments:

Post a Comment