Wednesday, August 12, 2009

How do i remove a trojan?

the trojan is called trojan.peacomm i have had it on my pc since January 19, 2007, but can not get rid of it i have scanned my pc with norton,agv many more but can not get rid of it, i know its still there cause this pop up comes on my screen saying protect my, when i click yes, the name trojan.peacomm, comes on in red writing, theres i red %26gt;!%26lt; flashing at the bottom of my screen, is there a way i can get rid or not thanks for reading my question just hope you can help me



How do i remove a trojan?stinger



download ad aware it is free great programe



How do i remove a trojan?virus scanner



Hi



You have to download avg, trial version:



http://free.grisoft.com/doc/1



AVG Anti-Virus Free



AVG Anti-Spyware Free



Ok



Now downloa and run both or one of them, which ever one fits your problem, read the intructions, description etc,



The next thing to do is restart your computer and keep pressing f8, (basicaly login as safe mode), and run that software , and you should be all ok,



May have to delete the particluar trojan from windows registery but you shouldnt nee dto do that. avg take scare of it.



Good luck



Regards



Jam
Save everything you can't stand to lose onto a flash drive or another hard drive, or discs, and reformat and reload windows and all yer programs. If they virus killers can't get it, it's the only way for mere mortals.
You can normally remove that one with Ad-Aware SE Personal, free to download.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, awesome site. I thought the topics you posted on were very interesting. I tried to add your RSS to my feed reader and it a few. take a look at it, hopefully I can add you and follow.


    Epoxy Coating Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are Cool Earth Contracting & Coating.This seems to be a great site which offers Reflective Paint Austin, Commercial roof, Commercial roofing, Cool roof etc. and i would surely like to try their service...i had been relying on Roofing commercial earlier and they too offered good stuff. You will be glad you decided to work with them.

    ReplyDelete