Saturday, August 15, 2009

I keep on getting this new user account on my computer, what is this ?

I use cable net and am pretty concerned about the saftey of my PC. As there are many freaks that try to hack in the PC, i need to find a perfect solution for the problem. Recently i had this new User account being created all by itself (atleast i did not make it), by the name of " ASP_TESTING" , its password protected and has administrative rights. I delede it from my account and when i restrat the PC , it shows up again. I han norton 2005 and it fixed the problem. After the expiry period of norton, i asked for opinion on yahoo answers and all said that u should use AGV and so i did , but now it is showing that same user account. i also use a firewall of ZONE ALARM ( Both of these softwares are free versions) . If anyone understands this problem, please help me ifgure out what to do !



I keep on getting this new user account on my computer, what is this ?norton 2008



Account can be related to HTTP server on your machine, ie. IIS (Internet Information Services). I have the following directory on my machine:



C:\Documents and Settings\CHRIS-PC\ASPNET So it seems to be normal. Nothing related to a virus or spyware.



Hope this helps.



I keep on getting this new user account on my computer, what is this ?pop up blocker



hey...



never use norton its not a very good anti- virus... i know from experience, and the fact that my dad fixes computers...

No comments:

Post a Comment